We want to give back to the community
and we value the work that diabetes nurses and educators do.
We have 3 x $3,000 grants available if you are a diabetes nurse
or educator (or similar).
For Australia (and NZ), $3k;
For Europe, $3k;
For USA (+Canada), $3k.
The process is straightforward (10 min).
1. Enter your details;
2. Tell us how you’d like to invest the $3,000 grant (it can be anything related to investing in the community or your education or conference) — we like stories, so tell us yours;
3. It can also be a submission for a colleague who you believe deserves the grant;
4. It can also be a submission for a clinic; it doesn’t have to be one individual.
Three winners will be announced in December (2023).
Grant to be used for education or career development
– conference attendance;
– education costs;
– costs associated with clinic needs;
– setting up a new clinic;
– investing in a new idea that supports the diabetes community;
– anything that relates to being a health care provider.
Any nurse/clinician (or friend of) who work in Australia, Europe or in North America.
$9k AUD in total.
$3,000 for each winner from Australia, Europe & North America.
Applications open February 2023 and close in November 2023.
Winners will be announced in December 2023.
Not Just a Patch are CGM Patches designed to give you more confidence while wearing your diabetic devices.
My name is Pete, and I’m the founder of “Not Just a Patch.” I’m a person with Type 1 Diabetes. “Not Just a Patch” is more than just a great patch; it’s about making your life a little easier, giving you more confidence while wearing your sensor, having some fun with self-expression, and giving back to support those less fortunate.
We donate 10% of our profits to diabetes-related charities. And focus our support on helping those who lack affordable access to insulin – and offering annual grants to diabetes nursing and educators for their work that contributes to the health and well-being of people with Type 1 Diabetes.
Let us know which of our range of patches you’d like; you can check the patch range here.
We’ll send them directly to your address.
All applicants for the Diabetes Grant Funding Program get samples sent out 🙂